A holiday in the Arlberg also always means: exploring new paths.
Finding time for the large and small wonders of mountain nature. Being prepared to try out something new. Exploring the countryside on a mountain bike, amidst the high mountains, close to forests and water – virtual bliss. Or following on foot the torrents which rise in the mountains. And discovering the mountain huts serving morning and afternoon snacks with gorgeous views of the mountain regions of the Lechtal and Verwall Alps. A holiday in St. Anton am Arlberg also always means: being able to breathe freely. And being able to indulge all your senses.
- walking, mountain hike
- riding and tennis
- fishing (river, mountian lake)
- rafting and other white water spots
- culture events
The following services are included free in your Summer Card:
- For one day, use of all cablecars which are open as often as you like (from 19.06. to 22.09.2019)
- One admission to the swimming pool at Arlberg WellCom or at Wellnesspark Arlberg Stanzertal in Pettneu
- One guided hiking tour corresponding to our weekly programme
- Use an e-bike for 2 hours (rental possible at following sports stores: Sport Alber, Intersport Arlberg, Sport Jennewein, Sport Pete and Sport Matt)** or archery
- Yoga as listed in the weekly programme
- One free-of-charge green fee for the St. Anton am Arlberg 9-hole golf course (basic Golf Certificate required)
- Free admission to Museum St. Anton am Arlberg
- One attendance to the torchlight hike
- Unlimited use of all operating buses running between Landeck and St. Christoph am Arlberg (local bus, hikers bus, Verwall bus, public bus from St. Christoph am Arlberg to Landeck*)
- Children’s programme from Monday through Friday
St. Anton am Arlberg “Cradle of Alpine skiing” is a snowy paradise of the highest calibre.
A modern holiday resort that has retained its traditional appeal. Hospitality and Tyrolean customs are as much a trademark of the village as its international, cosmopolitan character. And not only does it offer a colossal backdrop of peaks and popular (skiing) mountains, it also has all the comforts you would expect from an international holiday resort.
Those who travel to St Anton am Arlberg holiday region in the winter enter a snow paradise which has enjoyed a world-wide reputation since hosting the Alpine Ski World Championships in 2001.
High holiday standards, a superlative winter sports area, excellent hospitality, a Ferris wheel style cable car, special weeks such as the “Ladies First” feel-good weeks, the finest gourmet food, the new multi-functional sports centre arl.rock and numerous events promise an unforgettable winter holiday during 2018/2019. With 60 to 80 sunny days throughout the winter season and guaranteed snow until at least the end of April St Anton am Arlberg offers the very best prerequisites for a de luxe winter holiday for at least half a year.
- skiing, skitouring
- cross country skiing
- swimming indoor pool
- Snowshoe Hiking
- sauna, spa
- ice skating